TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
Most Recent Update: 1/1/2024
- Program Description: We may send transactional SMS Communication in various formats. Transactional messages relate to an existing or ongoing transaction and may include order notifications, delivery updates reminders, and other transaction-related information. Mobile messages may be sent using an automated technology, or automatic system. Message frequency will vary based on your order volume with us. You agree that we, our affiliates, and any third-party service providers may send you messages regarding the foregoing topics or any topic and that such messages and/or calls may be made or placed using different telephone numbers or short codes. You are responsible for any message and data rates imposed by your mobile provider, as standard data and message rates may apply for short message service and multimedia message alerts.
- User Opt-In: By providing your mobile phone number to us, you are voluntarily opting in to SMS Communication and you agree to receive recurring mobile messages from us at the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in, even if such number is registered on any state or federal “Do Not Call” list. You agree that any mobile phone number you provide to us is a valid mobile phone number of which you are the owner or authorized user. If you change your mobile phone number or are no longer the owner or authorized user of the mobile phone number, you agree to promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. SMS Communication is not required when partnering with us.
- User Opt-Out and Support: You may opt-out of SMS Communication at any time. If you wish to opt-out of the Program and stop receiving mobile messages from us, or you no longer agree to these Mobile Messaging Terms, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, and/or UNSUBSCRIBE to any mobile message from us. You may also email email@example.com. You may continue to receive text messages for a short period while we process your request. You understand and agree that the foregoing is the only reasonable method of opting out. If you want to Opt back into SMS Communication, just sign up as you did the first time, and we will start sending messages to you again.
- Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability: SMS Communication is offered on an “as-is” basis and may not be available in all areas, at all times, or on all mobile providers. You agree that neither we nor our service providers will be liable for any failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any mobile message or information sent through the Program.
- Modifications: We may modify or discontinue SMS Communication at any time, with or without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Messaging Terms at any time. Any such modification will take effect when it is posted to our website. You agree to review these Mobile Messaging Terms periodically to ensure that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of those modifications.